Business Loans - Supply Chain Finance - Debtor Invoice Funding - Lines of Credit
Loan Amounts Start From $100k up to $5Million - Approved In As Little As 24 hours - Australia Wide
No Real-Estate Security Required - Just 12 Months Company Financials & Tax Returns
Funds can be used To Purchase Stock, Products & Services For Business Trading Purposes.
What is Trade Finance?
Have you ever had say no to a business opportunity because you didn’t have the business capital?
Did you apply with a bank for a business loan only to be asked for real-estate or mortgage security, yet still were declined?
Your not alone, and the good news is you can do something about it.
www.1300LoanHelp.com.au provides Supply Chain & Invoice Finance capital funding to all small to medium business enterprise Australia Wide.
Easy Business Funding Solutions is available for many examples.
▪Lines Of Credit
▪Supply Chain Finance
▪Debtor Invoice Factoring
▪Funding From $100k Up To $5million
▪No Real-Estate Required
▪Approved In 24hrs
Supply Chain Finance - also referred to as Purchase Order Finance or Supply Chain Import Finance. It offers flexible business capital for companies that are trading in a healthy manner, yet are held back by the limitation to raise the cash flow needed to purchase product, supply, materials, stock, or services, without a million questions.
How It Works - Trade Finance establishes a revolving line of credit to pay your suppliers – by using a financiers money to settle your accounts payable, subsequently assisting with the growth of company sales as a result of access to product & inventory.
- You place an order with your supplier for a product or service
- The supplier issues an invoice to you
- You then have to pay the invoice within the supplier terms usually within 30, 60, or 90 days
- Instead of dipping into your business capital reserves to fund the invoice, you submit the suppliers invoice to the finance company to pay on your behalf.
- You then pay the finance company back the money after 90 days.
- This allows you to access goods and services immediately so as to convert into sales. Effectively extending the credit terms by a potential further 3 - 5 months.
- As an example, if your invoice is due in 60 days, we will pay it for you on the 59th day, this in turn gives you an additional 90 days, meaning you have extended a total of 5 months to pay for the outstanding invoice.
- This allows your business to remain cash positive for longer, stronger, allowing time for you to make sales and stay liquid.
- We can offer an additional service attached to this which is called (Debtor Invoice Funding) – In simple terms, once you have sold the goods to "your own" client/debtor either on a 30 or 60 day account terms, we can also arrange a facility to pay your invoiced goods or services on day 1 of your sale, allowing you to access these funds instantly.
- The combination of these two products provide flexible and viable trading alternatives that allow SME to turn sales into cash liquidity, so that accounts receivables can be used to pay your Trade Finance Facility back down to level, then your company is able to net the proceeds.
Who Is Eligible
Any company that has been trading for a minimum of 12 months, and has healthy books during this time is eligible for approval.
Funding is available from $100k up to $5Million for many different industries and business purposes Australia Wide.
If your able to provide the last financial years 12 months tax return & financials, we will approve your company for a revolving line of credit facility that will assist with expansion of your business.
Why Trade Finance:
- Obtain early payment discounts – suppliers often offer a discount to early paying customers, particularly overseas suppliers.
- Smooth your cash-flow cycle – ensure liquidity of your accounts receivables.
- Business loans are possible without the requirement of any mortgage securities – real-estate security is not required.
- Works seamlessly with other forms of finance – does not impact your ability with external finance arrangements.
Benefits Of Supply Chain Business Finance - Helping SME Commercial Business Owners Australia Wide
Trade loans & commercial trade finance allows individuals as well as business corporations the ability to access funding to be used across a diverse range of commercial business environments.
Approvals do not require many documents, fast and easy to obtain and available to just about any small to medium business enterprise.
While this product is a controlled fund, in many instances can be considered a business loan designed to benefit both the supplier and buyers, where by suppliers are paid within terms allowing for a continuation of stock supply to your business, and the buyer can extend their payment terms, e.g. if you have a 60 day account, we will pay it on the 59th day, then it resets with us for a further 90 days, meaning in theory you have received a potential 5 months to pay for this invoice.
This solution allows businesses of all kinds to trade with the goods & services for longer, unlocking working capital, in addition reduce the risks associated with buying goods in bulk and/or transporting globally by virtue of the fact that you are backed by a major finance company and its insurance provider (QBE insurance).
Why Use 1300LoanHelp
Using the services of a professional broker comes to you at no extra cost, but has an advantage by virtue of the fact that the broker that is arranging your finance approval has a much more vested interest than anyone else. It means that it is our role to raise you the business funding you require, otherwise put simply as a results driven provider, we are not paid. You can rest assured that if there is a way, we will find it for you, at the most competitive interest rate possible from the financier.
We settle in excess of $100 Million dollars in business facilities every year, meaning we have very solid relationships that allow us to obtain a silver service in pursuit of your approval.
1300LoanHelp is a 100% independent service provider allowing us to act in the best interests of our clients objectives.
Our team is also able to provide you with other services such as property loans in numerous commercial capacities.
Other Business Services
- Non-Bank Property Lending Services
- Equity Access Business Cash Flow
- ATO Taxation debt Finance
- Private Investor Business Funding
- First - Second - Mortgages
- Fast Caveat Property Loans
- Plant & Equipment Finance
- Pay Out Business Debts
- Construction & Development Loans
- When the Banks Say No - We Say Yes
- Property Mortgages - Residential - Commercial - Industrial
Commercials loans are available in many different forms. Property Loans, Equity Access Facilities, Business Loans, Supply Chain Finance, Invoice Factoring, Lines of Credit, Debtor Invoice Funding, and much more. If you have a different scenario, speak with one of our consultants today by calling: 1300 562 643 or "Apply Online Now"